EXECUTE the installation of the Boom Bot.LEFT CLICK to set the Bot which will go by the straight-line bouncing off walls looking for enemies. After it detected the one, starting following him and exploding after reaching the target, causing enormous damage.
|Damage||50 - 125|
- Damage teammates
IMMEDIATELY set the pack which can stick to any surface.RE-USE to explode and cause enormous damage or move anything hit.
|Damage||25 - 75|
- Will damage teammates but not yourself
- 10x damage to Sage wall
EXECUTE the throw of the grenade.LEFT CLICK to throw the one, to cause immediate damage. After the explosion grenade creates splinters that cause more damage to everyone standing nearby.
|Damage||15 - 55 by both nades|
|Duration||2 seconds primary nade fuse time|
|Duration||1.3 seconds secondary nade fuse time|
- Damage teammates
- Resets after 2 kills
EXECUTE a shot with the rocket launcher.LEFT CLICK making a shot with the rocket launcher, to cause mammoth damage on the large area.
|Damage||30 - 150|
- Damage teammates
Valorant character guide: How to play as Raze
Raze seems to be the most dangerous character in the Valorant game, because this agent literally has an "explosive character." With the help of her equipment such as explosive charges and cluster grenades, as well as the powerful Ultimate, she can detonate anything that comes in her way in several seconds. She even has her own assistant robot, which is a real bomb on wheels.
In this article, you will get acquainted with all the abilities of this character, and tips on how to use them most effectively and correctly.
ABILITY: BOOM BOT
Take a Boom Bot, and then the fire will deploy it. Boom Bot will begin to move along the ground following a direct line. Bouncing off walls, it will chase enemies that fall into its frontal cone. When the Boom Bot touches the target, it will explode and cause significant damage.
- If you angle the robot correctly, it can enter rooms and check them for enemies.
- When you activate Boom Bot, listen to the noise. Opponents may try to destroy him before he explodes. Hearing the shots of the enemy, you can make sure that he is there.
ABILITY: BLAST PACK
Activate Blast Pack, and then it will stick to the ground or any surface. Activate it again after the deployment, to explode and damage your enemies. If you step on it, it won't hurt you but raise to the air.
- You can use the Blast Pack to take off or jump onto the top of the box. Just drop it under your feet and bounce, the Blast Pack will give you a powerful boost. Be sure that this will not harm you.
- Use this to check corners or rooms that you have not been to. You just have to drop one and quickly blow it up. If someone is in this place, then you will scare him great before moving.
SIGNATURE ABILITY: PAINT SHELLS
Take cluster grenade and set fire to it before throwing it away. Child grenades created by cluster one will destroy everything that falls into the attack field.
- With this grenade, you are capable to kill other players who have no armor. Throwing a grenade in a small room, you can immediately get rid of enemies or even win at the very beginning of the round.
- This grenade is special in that it can damage Raze and its allies, so use this ability wisely and carefully.
- Paint Shells can explode in the air and harm others under it. Use this opportunity before your team rushes in.
ULTIMATE ABILITY: SHOWSTOPPER
Charge the rocket launcher. It will cause huge damage if it touches something in its path.
- It takes a lot of time to equip a rocket, so activate it in advance.
- Like Paint Shells, Showstopper can harm Raze itself.
- The showstopper is active only for a limited time, so use it quickly. You can follow the time of action at the bottom of the screen.
FINAL TIPS AND TRICKS FOR RAZE
- Like the Sova's Owl Drone or Cypher's Spycam, Boom Bot also allows you to clear an area before your team moves there.
- In addition to the main abilities of the Blast Pack, this allows you to stop the action of spike plants thanks to the displacement effect.
- Use Raze with agents such as Breach and Sage. As long as they control and make the enemies motionless, you can quickly destroy them.
- Blast Pack and Showstopper are active for a limited time. While the timer is active, you can switch to another weapon. For example, you can use a rocket launcher, and then switch to any other weapon. Then, return to the rocket launcher in time and activate it before the time runs out.